Teaching Assistant for Software Engineering
- Undergraduate course, USC, CS Department, 2018.
- Peer-tutored 130+ students about concepts of project management, architecture, design, testing and maintenance phases.
- Graded project documents, midterm and final exams.
Teaching Assistant for C++ programing
Undergraduate course, USC, ITP Department, 2017
- Taught fundamentals of C++ syntax and semantics including function prototypes, overloading, memory management.
- Mentored 60+ students in class, held regular office hours and graded weekly lab and exams.
- Collaborated with professors to verify correctness and ambiguity.